Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 45
1 large onion
2 cloves of garlic
1. Half peel the aubergine and cut into 2 cm cubes.
2. Fry in olive oil until browned then remove from the pan.
3. Top and tail the courgettes and cut into 1 cm cubes.
4. Fry in olive oil until browned. Remove from the pan.
5. Peel and slice the onion, brown in olive oil in frying pan then add the courgettes and aubergines back into the frying pan.
6. Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 5 minutes then peel, deseed and cut into 1 cm cubes.
7. Add to the frying pan, season with salt and simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes.
8. Press the garlic and add to the ratatouille. Season with more salt if needed and cook for a further 15 minutes.