Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas Wine Tasting

If you would like the chance to try a selection of wines from Domaine Jones that are perfect for the Christmas table I will be hosting 2 wine tastings with my great friend Wendy Gedney on the 10th December in London and on the 12th at the Buzzards Valley Vineyard in Tamworth. 

Wendy will be talking about her award winning wine tours including visits to Domaine Jones and her book on the wines of Languedoc whilst I will take you through my wines and update you on my latest adventures.

The tastings are free of charge and if you would like to reserve your place please email me on hello@domainejones.com stating which tasting you would like to come to and how many people are in your party!
 

10th December
La Maison du Languedoc
Cavendish Square
London W1G 0PD

6pm to 8pm
Presentation at 6.45 pm


12th December
Buzzard Valley Vineyard
37 Shirrall Drive, Drayton Bassett,
Tamworth,
Staffordshire, B78 3EQ
NEW TIME 10.30 am to 1 pm

Presentation at 11 am

Lunch can be booked after the tasting by contacting Buzzard Valley directly on 0121 308 1951

Wines can be ordered on the night for delivery in time for Christmas