Friday, December 8, 2017

'Outstandingly Delicious' Jancis Robinson MW

I knew it was going to be a great day when I woke up and it was raining😀 but little did I know how great my day was going to get!

Now like the rain in the south of France this definitely doesn't happen every day - Jancis Robinson MW selected my Domaine Jones Grenache 2015 as her wine of the week!!

Wine of the Week, Jancis Robinson MW  can you believe it - I can't!!!!

The article starts and I quote Jancis

"Here we have proof that a woman from Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Middle England can make outstandingly delicious wine in Roussillon"

It's a lovely article and confirmation of what we set out to prove at Domaine Jones - this area can make fantastic wine.

To read the full article please click here



And if you fancy trying some of the 'outstandingly delicious' wine click here or why not join my very small exclusive Domaine Jones Wine Club